This is the home page for Flouri Wiki, a small, open community designed for the discussion of artwork and artistic styles.
If that first sentence confused you, read the Wiki Introduction before you go any further.
Here are some useful starting points for navigating around this Wiki:
- Home Pages
- Here is a list of everyone who has a presence on Flouri, whether as an artist or simply a community member.
- This is a listing of different contact methods and the like for the users of this Wiki. Look here if you need to contact someone outside the Wiki.
- The hyperlinks used in this Wiki follow a rigid formatting scheme. Read the Styles used in this Wiki
- If you have anything you want to say about Flouri Wiki (or the concept of Wiki in general), head on over to Comments about the Wiki and leave your ideas there.
- And this wouldn't be a Wiki without a Recent Visitors list. Once you've got yourself settled in, go ahead and sign your name there.. if you're feeling really brave, you can even link it and Create Your Own Home Page here!
- If you're just here to play, go have fun in the Wiki Sandbox!
- Or, view the Recent Changes that have been made to pages on the Flouri Wiki.
- A thought: is it not a little odd to set aside a particular path for “collaborations” on a wiki? Would it be out of line to create a collaborative project without the prefix? ~
- Thanks Cirne for all your hard hard work in restoring our glorious wiki. If at all possible can Reinhart and I get our home pages restored? The reset to March neatly erases everything we've ever done. We are in love with this place and would totally like to come back! -- Preacher
- Done. I restored both of your pages, along with all the content I could find that you linked to. Also restored: Mouse, Venna, Maya, and Dark Frontier. If you find anything else that's missing, just let me know. --Cirne
- There's a fair bit missing from the Wiki Anthology. I noticed when I tried to go back there to quote a poem. Probably missing about a dozen or so poems.
- Also, there's some kind of error in trying to update the restored pages. Flouri keeps thinking I'm trying to rename them and denying the changes. Sorry to be the bearer 'o bad news. -- Preacher
- Not sure if the comments go here or on the new one, but the best new app I can think of for the next version of the wiki would be to allow for spacing tricks. Things like proper indentations, centering text or even just allowing extra spaces and line breaks. For some reason the wiki always seem to dump all unnecesary spaces and line breaks. Might just be me that's the problem. Oh, and after looking through the AOC stuff I realize that my Technomancy preface and short story beginning “Callah” are missing. -- Preacher (again)
- Yeah, the Wiki text-rendering code has been wanting an update for a while now. I'll be looking into that next, and I'll be sure to take all of your suggestions into account. As for your Technomancy article, it all seems intact to me... what's missing? And I restored Callah, as well. --Cirne
- Cant find docs on Internal Linking. I'd like to link to specific places within a wiki page, HTML anchoring via tables or something? Like how Wikipedia has a table of headers for each article. --Rektide