The following are the rules used for standard Interactive Fiction (int-fic) written on this wiki.
- Every story has a Lead Storyteller, established at the start of a story.
- The Lead Storyteller may delete any section of story that he sees fit, but must first alert the writer to this fact.
- The Lead Storyteller may not alter content written by another writer without permission, but he may delete and replace it.
- The Lead Storyteller may add sections to previous parts of the story if he sees fit.
- The Lead Storyteller may appoint a new Lead Storyteller at any time, at which point he relinquishes the role in full.
- All writings by the Lead Storyteller are subject to the same rules and expectations as those of other writers, save for the exceptions listed above.
- Each writer has full authority over his own characters.
- Any writer may write a scene containing other characters, and may have those characters act and speak.
- A writer may demand that a section of writing be revised or deleted if his characters appear in it in what she finds an inappropriate fashion. Objecting writers may not make such revisions themselves without permission.
- Writers also have creative control over content involving their characters' pasts. Retconning that involves a character or information about a character may be vetoed by its author.
- Add to a story clearly and well.
- When adding to a story, the writer must leave his handle or name above or below his work.
- Writers new to this wiki should leave an tag indicative of their identity or create a page on the wiki.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
- Be respectful and cooperative.
Rules by Dog.
This is, of course, in progress. If anyone has suggestions or clarifications, please comment down here. ~Dog