This is a page for all the current/not-so-current projects of note that I'm working on. I'm sure I'll miss some, so I'll keep updating this page.
- Adventure engine. Status: currently receiving a revival from old status, getting redesigned from the ground up.
Work on this dammit! ~Dog
- Comics retrieval page. Status: works just fine, though the UI never got any development. More on its status on the page itself, http://dchurch.ath.cx/comics.php
- Text-mode MIDI editor. Status: Has basic note/tempo functionality, though I never got around to putting more intricate functions in. Just a basic note-sequencer for now.
No, of course there's nothing here, what'd you expect?
I might get back to these if the mood strikes me... not too likely, though.
- 3D Tornado. This was an OpenGL port of a text-based Linux game that a friend and I did some work on for our senior project in high school. It never got past the demo stage, though.
- Text-mode realtime techno sequencer. Pretty much ill-fated to begin with. I don't know much about real-time programming already, and there are much better tools out there for this job.